- Each day, we will provide homework assistance.
- The BTG staff will be in regular contact with your child's teachers, beginning with a teacher feedback assessment, and subsequent progress notes being exchanged.
- The student’s homework and their Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)/Individualized Education Program (IEP) are used as the core curriculum for helping them succeed in the classroom.
Some components of the BTG curriculum include:
- STEM in Sports / Sports Science. The potential for kid-friendly S.T.E.M. concepts to be applied to the world of sports is unlimited. From tennis, to football, to hockey, to basketball, to golf, to racing, and the lists goes on. Not only are kids willing and able to apply S.T.E.M. concepts to their favorite sport, but they can be further applied to 21st century problems.
- Kinesthetic Learning Techniques. Kinesthetic learners have great hand-eye coordination, quick reactions, excellent motor memory, high levels of energy, and are extremely good at studying while standing or moving and studying while performing an athletic activity like bouncing a ball or shooting hoops.
Health & Wellness
- BTG will bring an increased health and wellness focus to the community. In aftercare, the student will participate in activities to keep them active.
- We will provide 30-60 minutes of exercise everyday through physical activities like free play, sports, and structure training programs.
- In addition, to incorporating physical activities, the BTG staff will serve healthy snacks, allow the students to prepare healthy snacks, and learn the importance of fitness and proper nutrition.
- Our activities are designed to:
- Improve concentration
- Encourage exploration
- Increase self-confidence